The ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic and dependable person who has the knowledge and passion of chocolate.
You are looking for a part-time to full-time position and are motivated, attentive, hard working, engaged and punctual.
You are able to craft chocolates into mouth- watering works of arts: the flavors, shapes, colors, texture, and patterns that will make BE Chocolat stand out in the industry.
You take pride in making delicious, gourmet chocolates and are able to work in a fast pace environment.
You are a team player and willing to help out and be an active part of the BE Chocolat team.
Look no further and send a creative motivation letter with a detail CV/Summary, pictures of your past achievements and some references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties are, but not limited to:
- Understand and properly adhere chemistry of chocolate flavors and textures to produce consistent, quality products
- Follows tempering, molding (filled and hollow), enrobing and decorating procedures
- Follows industry standard confectionery practices such as ganache, praline, caramel, gianduja
- Able to craft salable chocolate masterpieces
- Work independently and within a team
- Is obsessed with aesthetics
- Impeccably presented
- Confident, outgoing and engaging personality
- Great time management skills (multi-tasking and prioritizing)
- Temper chocolate, craft, mold and enrobe all BE Chocolat product line
- Occasionally host BE Chocolat events and chocolate classes, ignite customer's passion for BE Chocolat through lively interaction about the art of chocolate creation
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment, uniform, personal cleanliness and grooming
- Adhere to all food, health, and safety guidelines and laws, including Company chocolate handling standards
- Oversee cleaning and maintenance of equipment and workshop
- Quality control of the store’s chocolate products to maintain quality assurance standards and brand expectations
- Open and close working station, including following procedures and checklists to ensure smooth overall operations
- Perform inventory functions to maintain required ingredients and maintain finished product par stock quantities
- Ensure created products are fully-stocked, consistent, and pass quality control
- Develop new recipes as needed
- Ability to speak, read and understand English. French is an asset.
- Chocolate knowledge
- kitchen experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to perform tasks alone with/without instructions
- Work well on their own and in a group on a production line.
- Flexible and able to work in shifts (weekend can be included)
- Set an example for employees to follow.
- Ability to maintain organization, sanitation and operational standards.
- Ability to apply disciplinary action in accordance with in BE Chocolat guidelines and policies.
- Ability to consistently treat guests, employees and management in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Allowed to work in the US (US Citizen, Green Card, Work Permit)
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- At least 2-years of previous similar experience required. Knowledge on chocolate and chocolate molding and willing to grow with the company.
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.Look no further and send a creative motivation letter with a detail CV/Summary, pictures of your past achievements and some references to email@example.com