Jobs - Chocolate Bomb Maker
Chocolate Bomb Maker
Want to join our team? We are looking for a Chocolate Bomb Maker who can help with the production of BE Chocolat bomb creations. The Chocolate Bomb Maker’s responsibility consists in molding half spheres of chocolate on an automatic tempering machine, filling the half spheres with our own chocolate powder recipe, sealing close the spheres, and decorating the spheres with chocolate lines and sprinkles. While this role does not require specific chocolatier knowledge, it requires great attention to details, exceptional quality at every step of the way. This role may evolve into creating other similar products and eventually into a chocolate assistant role.
- BE quality driven, detail oriented and consistent in quality production
- BEing familiar with the industry standard confectionery practices such as chocolate tempering for writing, ganache, praline, caramel is preferred but not mandatory
- BE able to work independently
- BE a good team player
- BE trustworthy
- BE flexible and willing to adjust to the team's needs
- BE professional and reliable
- BE resourceful (can-do)
- BE efficient with time management, multi-tasking and recognizing priorities
- BE comfortable being part of an international team
Part time position. Hours and days can be flexible, as this role can be done independently from production schedules. Note that during peak holiday times working hours may increase.
- Ability to maintain organization, sanitation, and operational standards.
- Safe Serv required (or test can be taken at hiring time)
- BE familiar with the industry practices
- Neat presentation and following dress code
- Demonstrate good and consistent work ethic
- Embody BE Chocolat values
- Be a good and respectful team player
- Basic English and communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with food industry practices is a plus, or current student in second year minimum in culinary school.
Send a motivation letter along with your resume, pictures of your past achievements and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about BE Chocolat:
BE Chocolat is devoted to creating the highest Belgian quality chocolates while staying true and respecting the ancestral tradition of Belgian confectioners. We are working exclusively in small batches with couverture chocolate imported from Belgium using Callebaut's Belgian Finest product line, and high quality, organic ingredients.
BE Chocolat is a woman-owned business led by dynamic owner Sylvie Fortin, whose mission, passion and creativity are connecting people, building relationships and partnerships through her love of chocolate. It has been established in the US since 2014 and co-founded with Belgian Master Chocolatier, Benoit Racquet.
BE Chocolat, LLC Confidential Rev. 08/2023