Jobs - Chocolate Bombs Maker
Chocolate Bomb MakerWant to join our team? We are looking for a Chocolate Bomb Maker who can help with the production of BE Chocolat creations. The main responsibility of the Chocolate Bomb Maker is to mold half spheres of chocolate on an automatic tempering machine (Selmi), fill the half spheres with our own chocolate powder recipe, seal close the spheres, decorate the spheres with chocolate lines and thematic sprinkles, and package the finished products for shelf display. While this role does not require specific chocolatier knowledge, it require great attention to details, absence of fingerprints, and exceptional quality through the end product.
BE Chocolat was established in the US in 2014 by Benoit Racquet, who graduated in 2008 from Ceria Chocolate Academy in Belgium and represented Belgium at the Shanghai World Expo in 2010. Beside many loyal chocolate-lover customers (as evidenced by reviews on Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Instagram and Facebook), BE Chocolat customers include the Belgian Embassies in NY and LA, Tiffany’s stores (Westport, Westhaven and Greenwich), High-end restaurants, hotels and foodies stores.
In order to succeed with BE Chocolat, the ideal candidate for this role must:
- Excel at chocolate handling to produce consistent, quality products
- Work independently within a diverse team and an international environment
- BE obsessed with aesthetics
- BE familiar with the industry standard confectionery practices
- BE confident, outgoing and engaging personality
- Have great time management skills (multi-tasking and prioritizing)
- Impeccably presented, clean as you go. SafeServ preferred but not required
- Eventually, BE able to craft sellable chocolate masterpieces
Hours and days are flexible to accommodate your life/constraints as this role can be done independently from other productions schedule. The position could be extended to full time but does not have to. Your commitment is required the weeks of key chocolate peak times like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's and Easter.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
- Set an example for employees to follow.
- Ability to maintain organization, sanitation, and operational standards.
- Embody BE Chocolat guidelines, policies and values.
- Ability to consistently treat guests, employees, and management in a courteous and professional manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of 3 years in food industry.
Look no further and send a creative motivation letter with a detailed resume, pictures of your past achievements and some references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 BE Chocolat, LLC Confidential Rev. 08/2022