Customer Relations / Packaging
Customer Relations / PackagingWant to join our team? We have Customer Relations / Packaging positions open.
In order to succeed with BE Chocolat, the ideal candidate for this role should:
- BE confident, outgoing and engaging personality
- BE professional and reliable
- BE comfortable being part of an international team
- BE able to work independently
- BE resourceful (can-do)
- BE flexible
- BE quality driven, detail oriented
- BE trustworthy
- BE proficient with money handling
- BE efficient with time management, multi-tasking and recognizing priorities
- BE a good team player
- BE handy at basic craft tasks
Full and part time possible. Shifts include day time, evenings and weekends.
Can work around school schedules.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate good and consistent work ethic
- Embody BE Chocolat values
- Be a good and respectful team player
- Neat presentation and following dress code
- Safe Serv preferred but not required
- BE familiar with the industry practices preferred but not required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Sales / Retail experiences a plus
Send a motivation letter along with your resume and references if available to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about BE Chocolat:
BE Chocolat is devoted to creating the highest Belgium quality chocolates while staying true and respecting the ancestral tradition of Belgian confectioners. We are working exclusively in small batches with couverture chocolate imported from Belgium using Callebaut's Belgian Finest product line, and high quality, organic ingredients.
BE Chocolat is a woman-owned business led by dynamic owner Sylvie Fortin, whose mission, passion and creativity are connecting people, building relationships and partnerships through her love of chocolate. It has been established in the US since 2014 and co-founded with Belgian Master Chocolatier, Benoit Racquet.
BE Chocolat, LLC Confidential Rev. 08/2023