Happy Birthday BEnoit! Do you know Benoit? May 15 2020, 54 Comments
More about Benoit!
BE Chocolat is proud to celebrate your birthday and to launch one of your favorite flavors, Praliné, but this time in a Milk Chocolate couverture.
To know more about Benoit, there's nothing BEtter than some images:
- Benoit was born in BElgium and moved to USA almost 10 years ago.
- Proud to meet the Belgium Prime Minister Charles Michel, at the home of Frank Geerkens, Consul General at Consulate General of Belgium in New York.
- Invited by Callebaut to be one of the Master Chef Chocolatier at the Belgian Pavilion in Shanghai World Expo 2010.
- He participated at the Salon du Chocolat in NY in 2019, Advisory Council member, and was on stage to do a demonstration of the Coffee ganache.
- Benoit loves to create new flavors using local products in Connecticut.
Using Shearwater Organic Cold Brew coffee for the chocolate Coffee flavor. The picture was taken at Taste of Fairfield at the Delamar Hotel by CTbites.
- Benoit is always ready to plan a chocolate pairing and on top of that, he loves challenges.
First beer and chocolate pairing created for the Christmas celebration at Belcham in NY. Thanks to Christophe Allard from Brussels Airlines and Bieke Claes from BELCHAM for including us. Details of the pairing.
Here at Aspectuck Brew Lab in Fairfield, beer and chocolate.
Here during a Zoom call Virtual Wine & Chocolate pairing for Mother's Day with Scout & Cellar. To view the pairing, chic here.
- Chocolate and Diamonds the perfect pairing for VIP Events. Here at Tiffany & Co. store in Westport.
And BESide chocolate....
- Like all Belgian, he loves Belgian fries!! The BEst ones, the ones from Chef Benoit!
Happy Birthday Benoit!